Wednesday, August 3, 2011

**Update**

Just got back from the doctor and he FINALLY FREAKING CHECKED ME!!!!
I am 1.5 cm dilated but my cervix is still posterior...lame...I go back Monday morning to get checked again and if my cervix is "favorable" he wants to induce on Wednesday 8/10! This made hubbs very excited he cant freaking wait and has been really annoying loving by calling me every 5 minutes at work to see if I'm having contractions and every time I get up in the middle of the night asks me if my water broke. So its nice to have an end in site. If I go Monday and no progress has been made then we will induce on my due date which is the 15th for sure no matter what.

Although I'm super stressed about being induced I had originally at the beginning of this pregnancy been against inducing because I didn't want it to increase my chances of having a c-section and blah blah but then when all that stuff happened with my dad and the blood clot and me then becoming a high risk pregnancy I kinda shoved that away since my high risk doctor was telling me that's they way they like to go in these cases since it puts me at a high risk of bleeding out or hemorrhaging and any other stuff associated with blood thinners. Although they play more of a risk in the recovery aspect than delivery.

 I want to go into labor on my own and I suppose its still possible but probably very unlikely but well see. For now I'm going to do some research on induction and how to get my cervix movin and out of its posterior position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs